Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Courtesy of Robyn from Add a Pinch
Robyn from Add a Pinch shares her recipe for a perfect make-ahead summer appetizer with Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
4-6 large Portabella mushroom caps or 24 small Portabella or white button mushroom caps
2 cups crab meat
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375º F, if baking at time of making. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Place mushrooms onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine crab meat, cream cheese, parsley, onion, cheese, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper in a medium bowl. Spoon into mushroom caps.
- Top each mushroom cap with bread crumbs.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes, or until the mushroom has become tender and juicy and the crab stuffing has warmed throughout.
- Serve warm.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family does!