From nutrition facts and menu trends to different varieties and flavors, the Mushroom Council has all the resources you need.
Health and Wellness
- Meet Today’s Health Challenges: Mushrooms, A Culinary Superfood
- Less Salt, More Flavor: Add Flavor with Mushrooms & Umami Instead of Salt
- Better-for-You Recipes
- Champiñones and Hongos: Hidden Treasure of Healthy Hispanic Foods
- Mexican Menus and Mushrooms: Nutritional and Cost Comparisons
- Latin Recipes
- The Year of the Mushroom: A Versatile Superfood East and West
- Asian Menus and Mushrooms: Nutritional and Cost Comparisons
- Asian Recipes
College and University
- Get it All with Mushrooms Brochure (To order copies of the brochure, contact the Council at (408) 432-7210 or email@example.com)
- Mushrooms Go to College
- Mushrooms and College Cuisine: Nutritional and Cost Comparisons
- College and University Recipes
- Shape Up Your Mornings: Enhance Breakfast Menus with Mushrooms
- Breakfast Menus and Mushrooms: Nutritional and Cost Comparisons
Holiday Menu Tips
- Cinco de Mayo Menu Tips
- Spring Brunch Menu Tips
- St. Patrick’s Day Menu Tips
- Valentine’s Day Menu Tips
- Mushrooms in Meatless Cuisine: Mushrooms’ meaty flavor and texture make them a great meat alternative in vegetarian dishes, while making a meal sophisticated and satisfying.
- Umami Fact Sheet: Discover the taste of umami in nature’s hidden treasure.
- Umami White Paper: This explains what umami is and how it can be used to the maximum flavor advantage.
- Mediterranean Cuisine: Mushrooms’ earthy, meaty, satisfying flavor profile complements any Mediterranean dish.
- Value of Mushrooms: Explore how mushrooms can help foodservice professionals cut costs and add value.
- Highlights Brochure: Includes mushroom recipes and photography, nutrition information as well as tips on the best ways to store and handle mushrooms.
- Talking Mushrooms: A testimonial from Chef Bob Okura of The Cheesecake Factory.
- Mushroom Varieties: Information on different flavors, preparation steps and best uses of the five most popular mushroom varieties.
- How Mushrooms’ Nutrients Stack Up: With fewer calories than a rice cake and zero grams of fat, mushrooms are still a source of several important nutrients.
- Mushroom Education Workbook: A resource for teachers and students with information and lesson plans about the history of mushrooms, farming in Kennett Square, PA, how mushrooms grow, the parts of mushrooms and recycling in the mushroom-farming industry.
- Assessment of Fresh Mushrooms in the Foodservice Channel: Provides key insights into the perception of fresh mushrooms.
Check out our Recipe of the Week featured on the Mushroom Channel.
Read More >>