Memorial Day is the official start to summer, but it’s also the launch of the outdoor entertaining season.
Working the grill on the day of or prepping dishes ahead? We have a recipe to satisfy any summertime occasion.
Find Grilling Solutions Here
- Keep burgers light and delicious with a blend. Finely chopped mushrooms with ground turkey or ground lamb blended with finely chopped portabellas in a Mushroom Gyro Burger with homemade Tzatziki sauce.
- Grilled Romaine is becoming a big trend this year. Try out this recipe for Grilled Romaine with Greek Yogurt Dressing from Dole Foods and top it off with plenty of grilled mushrooms.
- A juicy portabella on the grill is as simple as “Clean, Marinate and Grill” for 10- 15 minutes.
Check Out These Easy Tips Prep Tips
- Prep stuffed mushrooms with filling the night before and leave wrapped in the fridge overnight. Simply pop them in the oven the day of the party for appetizers in no time at all. Try Stuffed Mushrooms with Breadcrumbs and Cheese for a simple and easy dish to pass as guests arrive.
- Frozen sautéed mushrooms can last in the freezer for up to a month. Prep a batch in advance, thaw out the day of the event and utilize as a topping for burgers, pizza, tacos and more.
- Keep things simple. Bacon Wrapped Rosemary Mushrooms will please all of your guests, with little prep and only 6 ingredients.
What are you whipping up this weekend with mushrooms?